PROUD PAST.....PROMISING FUTURE! GO NAPA!
CAR RAFFLE 2022
The 2022 Big Game Car Raffle officially begins September 1, 2022 and ends October 28, 2022 at the Big Game at Memorial Stadium. The Raffle is being put on by the Napa High Athletic Booster Club and Vintage Athletic Booster Club. By purchasing a raffle ticket and entering the raffle, raffle entrants agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these official rules, waive any right to claim ambiguity in the raffle or these rules and further agree to be bound to the Sponsor’s decisions and interpretation of the official rules.
Void where prohibited by law.
1. Eligibility: The raffle is open to all persons age 18 and over.
2. How to Enter: Raffle tickets cost $20 each. Raffle tickets can not be purchased on-line, in person only. Tickets may be purchased from a student athlete, a parent, board member or at the front office at each school. Entrants may purchase as many tickets as they wish. Tickets are personal and can only be in the name of one individual. The Prize will not be issued to anyone other than the one entrant whose name and address are on the ticket. Entrants may not sell their tickets to anyone, but they may gift, donate or otherwise transfer a ticket so long as the third person's name is on the ticket. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the following: counterfeit tickets, illegible, defective and incomplete or physically altered. Sponsors are not responsible for any undelivered or lost tickets. All tickets become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. All entries must be in the drawing bin by halftime of the Big Game on October 28, 2022.
3. Drawing: One random ticket for the Grand Prize will be conducted by the Dealership Representative on October 28, 2022 at the Big Game at Memorial Stadium. An alternate ticket will be drawn if the original winner is not found, turns down the prize or is ineligible.
4. Notification/Final Award of Grand Prize: The entrant whose ticket is drawn will be notified by phone/US Mail using the information provided on the ticket. If the winner can not be located or fails to return attempts to contact him or her within ten (10) business days after the sponsor’s first attempt, such selected winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Grand Prize, and the alternate winner will be selected as the recipient of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner must sign and return an affidavit to the sponsor in a form approved by the Sponsors. If the winner fails to comply and sign the affidavit within 14 days, the awarding of the Grand Prize will be forfeited. As part of the Release, the winner must also grant permission for the use of his or her name and photographs for advertising and promotions. The value of the Grand Prize is approximately $30,000.
5. Proceeds: The Proceeds of the raffle will be determined based on the number of tickets sold per sponsor club. All Expenses will be split evenly between the Napa High Athletic Booster Club and Vintage Athletic Booster Club.
6. Privacy: The Sponsors will not share gathered information on any entrant with anyone. The purpose of the personal information is for the sole purpose of making contact with the winner.
7. Applicable Law/Judicial Reference: Each Sponsor will conduct the raffle in accordance with the California State Attorney General’s Raffle Licensing regulations. All sponsors will have a Raffle Registration Number prior to conducting any sales. In addition, the Sponsors will alternate submitting a complete Raffle Report at the conclusion of the raffle with the State of California as required.
Support our Napa High athletes and skip game day lines! Buy your 2022-2023 Booster Passes - Available SOON!
Purchase Booster Passes Online!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR ONLINE BOOSTER PASS PURCHASES
Take a screenshot or print a copy of your purchase receipt. You will be required to show receipt to redeem your purchase.
Calling all Volunteers! We need you to join our team! We are looking for interested Board Members, Team Reps, and Volunteers to help support our athletes next year! If you are interested and can lend a helping hand, please let us know by filling out this survey. 2022-2023 Napa High School Athletic Booster Club Volunteer Survey
SUPPORT NAPA HIGH ATHLETICS
100% of your donation goes to Napa High sports programs.
Use the donate button below to complete your donation.